Circus Circus Reno is only a 30 minute drive to Tahoe, and Tahoe is the perfect location for a skiing or snowboarding excursion. When planning a trip to Reno, remember this amazing thing to do; snow activities are only a hop, skip and a jump away. When planning your ski trip, where does one begin? Here are some simple steps to help plan your trip to Reno.
- Check the snow report to make sure snow levels are optimal for your skiing needs. We are expecting some seriously awesome snow this year!
- Find the perfect date for your visit.
- Tell your friends (invite them if you want) and take the time off work.
- Book your room! Booking in Reno will get you access to even more awesome things to do within the city!
- Decide whether to fly or drive. If you are flying, check flights online in advance for cheaper rates. (There is a shuttle to and from the airport from Circus Circus or shuttles directly to Tahoe from the airport.)
- Purchase your lift tickets online to save money.
- Plan your itinerary for your stay…
- …OR, fly by the seat of your snow pants!
- Pack. Remember warm clothes and spare clothes. You should bring boots, warm socks, jackets…well, you know!
- Arrive and enjoy your stay!
Reno and the neighboring cities have so many fun things to offer you, so plan you trip today and remember, snow season is fun season!