September is a busy month and that means even more fun things to do while you’re in Reno, visitor or local! Look below for things you should do this week.
- Saltoriya: This is a show at Eldorado Resort and Casino comprising awe-inspiring internationally acclaimed performers, acrobats, daredevil stunts and comedy in an exhilarating, uplifting experience. Show times are at 7 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday with an additional show at 9:30 p.m. on Saturday. The theater is dark on Monday.
- The National Championship Air Races goes through September 20th at the Stead Airport. Planes of all types will amaze you as they perform intricate maneuvers.
- Little bit rock and roll anyone? Donny Osmond will perform at the Silver Legacy September 18th. Tickets sell out quick!
- Arr Matey! The Reno Pirate Crawl is happening in the Biggest Little City September 19th. Grab your eye patch, peg leg and commemorative cup for this event and be careful if driving down Virginia Street!
- Last Comic Standing will be live at the Silver Legacy at 8 p.m. September 19th. Prepare to laugh your face off.
- Edible Pedal is happening September 20th. This bike race and fundraiser happens around Bowers Mansion south of downtown Reno, perfect for bicycle enthusiasts!
- Street Vibrations starts September 23rd and goes through the 27th. Think motorcycle, leather and of course amazing tunes!
Phew, that’s a lot going on in Reno this week alone! What can we say, Reno is always fun.