September is hot with fantastic events to keep you entertained. Visit this blog for your chance to be in the know on things to do in Reno every time of the year!
- Saltoriya: This is a show at Eldorado Resort and Casino comprising awe-inspiring internationally acclaimed performers, acrobats, daredevil stunts and comedy in an exhilarating, uplifting experience. Show times are at 7 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday with an additional show at 9:30 p.m. on Saturday. The theater is dark on Monday.
- The Great Reno Balloon Races are taking entertainment to the skies! This weekend long event September 11-13 offers gorgeous views of air balloons of all types along with balloon light shows and dawn patrol. Remember your blankets and cocoa.
- Engelbert Humperdink will be at Silver Legacy September 12th with his international music set to entertain you.
- The infamous University of Nevada Wolfpack will take on Arizona at Mackay Stadium. Go Wolfpack!
- Pepe Aguilar, Mexican singer-songwriter and actor, will be in the Biggest Little City of Reno at Silver Legacy!
- The National Championship Air Races start September 16th at the Stead Airport. Planes of all types will amaze you as they perform intricate maneuvers.
Things to do in Reno are always in season, and with this list, you will undoubtedly have memories to take home with you.