Labor Day is fast upon us and I’m sure you are looking for things to do in Reno this week and weekend. Never fear! We are on it with a new hot list of hot events and shows in Reno.
- Incubus: These California rockers will be at the Reno Events Center September 4th! Tickets are selling fast so get your hands on some as this is a concert not to miss.
- Bill Engvall: This funny man will be at the Silver Legacy Resort and Casino September 5th. Tickets are selling like hot cakes so get them quick!
- Burning Man: This event is still going strong in the Playa. For all those who missed this event this year, there is always next year, or keep watch for photos!
- The Best in the West Rib Cook-Off: We can still smell the ribs from here! This meat-lovers event is going strong in Sparks, mere minutes from Downtown Reno.
- Saltoriya: This show is at Eldorado Resort and Casino through November, comprising awe-inspiring internationally acclaimed performers, acrobats, daredevil stunts and comedy in an exhilarating, uplifting experience. Show times are at 7 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday with an additional show at 9:30 p.m. on Saturday. The theater is dark on Monday.
- Reno Aces: It is still baseball season and we love our Aces! Check out their website for a full calendar, Fridays they shoot fireworks!
See, just because it is Fall, that doesn’t mean there are no things to do in Reno!