You will be in Reno in August? Why didn’t you say so?! Here are the list of events happening in Reno starting today through the weekend so you can plan your things to do in Reno during your vacation.
- Hot August Nights: Hot August Nights in Reno is still heating things up and revving its engines! Visit this events through August 9th!
- Cars and Guitars: Visit Circus Circus in downtown Reno and check out the JamPro Music Factory Guitar Store set up in the Circus Circus Casino Ballroom and listen to live music outside on the Concert Stage located on Virginia Street between 5th and 6th streets. The Freedom Revival concerts are Friday, August 7th at 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. as well as Saturday, August 8th at 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. The guitar shop is inside the Circus Circus Casino Ballroom are 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. today through Saturday, August 8th.
- Barracuda Championship: The Barracuda Championship PGA Tour is still going at Montrêux Golf and Country Club, a brief 20 minute drive from Downtown Reno! If you love golf, this is the event for you happening today through the 9th.
- Montgomery Gentry: This Country music duo is playing at the Silver Legacy Resort and Casino starting at 8 p.m. Get tickets before they fill up!
- Saltoriya: This is a new show at Eldorado Resort and Casino comprising awe-inspiring internationally acclaimed performers, acrobats, daredevil stunts and comedy in an exhilarating, uplifting experience. Show times are at 7 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday with an additional show at 9:30 p.m. on Saturday. The theater is dark on Monday.
Heat up those August nights with these things to do in Reno!