You’re traveling to Reno but you want to make sure there is plenty to do? There always is! Below is a brief list of all that is happening in the Biggest Little City this weekend so you can plan your things to do in Reno.
- Kenny Rogers: If you love this music icon you’re in for a treat. He will be performing at the Silver Legacy Resort and Casino starting at 8 p.m. on July 31st! Hopefully you have tickets, because they sell out!
- Hot August Nights: Hot cars, hot tunes and just plain hot excitement! We love Hot August Nights in Reno and we hope you do too! This events goes August 3rd through the 9th with plenty of other Hot August Nights events around Reno.
- Show & Shine: Happening on the Circus Circus Reno Flat Lot, check out the cars, and if you have a classic car, enter your car for a chance to win! Entry is free and there will also be a food booth at this event happening August 3rd 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Sock Hop: Want to swing the night away while enjoying ’50s style pricing? Get $5 tickets for the Sock Hop happening August 5th starting at 5 p.m. in the Mandalay Ballroom at Circus Circus. Food, games, prizes and of course awesome tunes– bring your poodle skirts and leather jackets!
- Cars and Guitars: Visit Circus Circus in downtown Reno and check out the JamPro Music Factory Guitar Store set up in the Circus Circus Casino Ballroom and listen to live music outside on the Concert Stage located on Virginia Street between 5th and 6th streets. The Freedom Revival concerts are Friday, August 7th at 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. as well as Saturday, August 8th at 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. The guitar shop is inside the Circus Circus Casino Ballroom are 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Wednesday, August 5th through Saturday, August 8th.
- Barracuda Championship: The Barracuda Championship PGA Tour is at Montrêux Golf and Country Club, a brief 20 minute drive from Downtown Reno! If you love golf, this is the event for you happening August 3rd through the 9th.
- Saltoriya: This is a new show at Eldorado Resort and Casino comprising awe-inspiring internationally acclaimed performers, acrobats, daredevil stunts and comedy in an exhilarating, uplifting experience. Show times are at 7 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday with an additional show at 9:30 p.m. on Saturday. The theater is dark on Monday.
- Reno Aces: It is still baseball season and we love our Aces! Check out their website for a full calendar, Fridays they shoot fireworks!
- July (and August 1st!) is Artown: The entire month of July is one huge party around the city, celebrating everything art in Reno. This month-long event actually spilled into August, claiming August 1st as July 32nd! Check their calendar for the full list of events happening through these remaining dates!
Phew, that’s a lot! See what things there are to do in Reno? There’s always something! Check back each week for another list of events to keep your eyes open for!