You got adventurous and decided to stray from Downtown Reno a little bit to see what else the city had to offer. There are even more great offers, even some fun shopping areas! Grab your wallet and your eye for style and here we go!
- The Melting Pot: From quirky clothes and gear for Burning Man or something a little more adventurous for every day wear, this place has you covered.
- Junkee: This place is half recycled clothing and half crazy antique store. Either way, you are sure to get something unique.
- Happy Happy Joy Joy: Kids toys, baby gifts, joke and novelty items, classic games, pop culture, anime, street art and pop surrealism books, local art, tarot cards, plushies, and so much more fun, fun, fun!
- Chocolate Walrus: This is a tad more risque, featuring lingerie, naughty chocolates or even novelty Bachelor/Bachelorette items!
- Paper Moon: Offering cards, stationery, unique gifts and accessories, this store has the perfect memento for you to commemorate your visit to Reno!
- Plato’s Closet: Here you will find trendy, designer styles as well as those every day basics you can’t live without – all at up to 70% off retail prices!
- Recycled Records: Do you miss the days of a classic record store? Lament no more! This place is for you! They specialize in used and out of print Records, CDs, DVDs, Cassettes, and even some 8 tracks.