There are many concert venues in Reno, bringing amazing entertainment to the city and an opportunity for you to take a vacation or staycation. Below is a list of some of those amazing concert venues in town in order for you to plan your trip to Reno.
- Reno Events Center: From pop superstars to headlining comics, the Reno Events Center is just the right size. Every square foot of Reno’s most versatile venue is built for entertainment.
- Lawlor Events Center: Part of the University of Nevada, Reno, and the Lawlor Events Center hosts a variety of entertainment from local events to headliner entertainment.
- Knitting Factory: This concert house features a variety of music genres in an intimate venue right in the heart of Downtown Reno.
- Silver Legacy Grande Exposition Hall: The Grande Exposition Hall caters to large audiences in an intimate and sophisticated setting. To maximize fan’s enjoyment, Silver Legacy houses state of the art audio and video equipment.
- Cargo at Whitney Peak: New to Reno, this concert venue is attached to Whitney Peak right under the famous Reno arch. Look for a plethora of headliner options.
- Eldorado Showroom: From theatrical productions to comedy shows to the hottest performances in music, there is certainly something for everyone at the Eldorado.
- Pioneer Center: Offering Broadway shows to orchestral music to dance performances, The Pioneer Center brings the art to Reno.
With a variety of venues you better believe there are a variety of entertainment options. From Broadway to a rock concert and everything in between, you will enjoy your trip to Reno.