Reno is a magnet when it comes to amazing events. Whatever your interest, there is an event for you and a reason to travel to Reno. Here is a list of some amazing events happening in the fall so you can plan your trip to Reno in advance.
- Great Reno Balloon Race: This annual event happens September 11-13 this year. Heralded as the World’s largest free got-air balloon event, you will be captivated. This event includes a super glow show, mass ascension, dawn patrol and large pajama parties. Make the Great Reno Balloon Race one of your reasons to visit Reno this year!
- National Championship Air Races: Are planes more your thing? No worries, there is an event for that! Happening September 16-20, the Air Races brings Biplane and Formula One Class races, aerobatic performances and even demonstrations. Watch in awe as these pilots accomplish amazing feats in the air.
- Street Vibrations Fall Rally: Street Vibrations has a spring and fall rally in Reno. The fall rally will be September 23-27 right in Downtown Reno, bringing shopping, music, stunts and of course motorcycles. Wear your leather and boots and you will fit right in!
- Blue Jeans Jam: This is the first year for this event commemorating the invention of riveted blue jeans, which was by Reno’s own Jacob Dais in the early 1870s. This full weekend of events includes concerts, visual displays and a retail market offering blue jeans of course!
- Great Italian Festival: If you love delicious Italian food, then this is the event for you! The Eldorado Great Italian Festival transforms downtown Reno into Little Italy with a grape stomp, sauce cookers competition, wine walk, an Italian farmer’s market, kids’ gelato eating contest, Italian Buffet and incredible, free, live entertainment all weekend long. Yum!
Whatever event brings you to Reno, you will always have fun. There is always something to do in Reno!